Students can also arrange for private instruction from the instructor of their choice. In these private lessons, the Sensei/Teacher will design a lesson plan that meets the individual student’s needs. Some of the benefits of private lessons include:
- Developing confidence for group instruction
- Preparing for tournaments or examinations
- Improving one’s technique, forms, or sparring
- Self-defense instruction
- A tailored fitness program
RULES FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
- Whenever instructing someone under the age of 18, an adult guardian must be present for the entire lesson.
- SMAC enforces a 24-hour cancelation policy. If a client cancels within 24-hours, SMAC will charge the client the full amount of the lesson and the instructor will also be compensated fully.
- 10% discounts are given to clients who purchase a 10-pack of the same private lesson type.
- Private lessons must be used within 90 days of the purchase date.
With Sensei Tyler Warren
- $2.50 per minute
- $180 60-minute semi-private 2 people
- $240 60-minute semi-private 3 people
- $280 60-minute semi-private 4 people
- Variable — 60-minute class up to 10 people
With SMAC Instructor and Assistants:
- $40 for 30 minutes
For more information or to set up a lesson, please send any questions to email@example.com or call us at 480-951-2716.