- Masks will be made optional on Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays, masks are mandatory. This decision was made to help all of our dojo families feel more comfortable during this time.
- 10 to 15-minute break between classes to allow students to exit and enter facility to minimize congestion.
- Student drop off and pick up encouraged. Parents are still welcome to come in and watch, but must maintain social distancing.
- West side entrance (main) will be designated drop off only with the East side entrance designated as pick up only.
- All staff, instructors, and students will clean hands coming into and leaving the studio at the hand cleaning stations located at each exit.
- All contact surfaces will be clean between each class.
- No contact training (i.e. sparring and grappling).
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to exit our facility if we feel that they are not well.
Students may train every day of the week in as many classes as they’d like. Use the member app to check in!
3:00 PM – 3:20 PM
Orange/Blue and Green/Purple Belts (Zoom only)
3:30 PM – 3:50 PM
White and Yellow Belts
4:00 PM – 4:45 PM
Green Belts and Under
5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
Purple Belts and Higher
Download the Spark Member app and use the information sent to you via email to login. Use the app to check in to classes, see our online curriculum, and more!